1. Establish a pricing strategy:
A detailed Comparative Market Analysis of your home will be crafted for you in order to determine the market value of your home. Pricing your home right the first time yields the most amount of showings and the best sale price for your home. 2. Professional home staging:
At no cost to you, I will arrange for a professional Staging Consultant to come to your home and offer home staging advice on furniture placement, traffic patterns, and accessory ideas to maximize a broad Buyer appeal and make sure the highlights of your home are showcased to their best potential.
3. Complimentary cleaning services: to help your home showcase to its best potential prior to photos.
4. Complimentary handyman services to ensure any leaky faucets, slanted cabinets and any small fix-it project is taken care of prior to the home inspection.
5. Complimentary landscaping services prior to your professional photos.
6. Professional floor plan: I will arrange to have a floorplan sketched of your home to define the square footage and assist the buyers with room dimensions and layout enquiries.
7. Professional photography: To capture the best features of your home and appeal to the broad online market of potential buyers, professional photos will be taken of the exterior and interior of the home. Capturing the unique selling features of your home ensures that your home will stand out from the competition.
8. Lifestyle video is captured for your home and used for social media targeted advertising to reach our ideal buying demographic.
9. Polished feature sheets: Providing comprehensive feature sheets with high resolution images and detailed written property remarks, help to capture the specific details of your home.
10. Feng Shui consultation: if your property is likely to appeal to the foreign buyer market
11. VIP Open House Invitations to your neighbourhood to promote the open houses to the people who already love the community
12. Arrange and order all strata documentation, for condo and townhouse properties, if required.
13. Place a Royal LePage Sussex lawn sign on your front lawn to promote your home with a trusted brand in your community.
14. Submit your listing on the MLS and all online platforms.
MLS is the largest online network of properties in the Greater Vancouver area and we ensure your home gets the best online exposure. Placing your listing on the following websites will provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week exposure to active buyers.
15. Host public open houses
as the market demands and the Seller agrees.
16. Host agent open houses to expose your property to other brokers
17. Keep a record of all agents that have shown your home and provide feedback on all showings and communicate with you about what was said by potential buyers in a way that is most convenient for you (text, email, phone call) so that you stay current with the feedback from the Buying market.
18. Keep you informed of the changing market conditions in your neighbourhood. Educate you on new listings that hit the market, as well as any recently sold properties, and explain how they might affect the sale of your home.
19. Strong negotiations: As a Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE) I am trained to negotiate with different cultures and personality types, resulting in better prices and terms for my clients.
20. Ensure a smooth completion so you get your money! We ensure the lawyers and mortgage brokers have the papers required to register the property. We meet with the buyer to make for a smooth walk through and transition.